Wednesday, July 20, 2011

In a dilemma with boy's liking me at a new school?

I've moved school's and I've only been there about 2 weeks. First day i was talking to this boy and i'll admit he wasn't the best of looking lads but he was nice, we started talking and he was being like an attention seeker, always saying your so better looking and i bet you will get with somebody else, and we end up arguing and we don't even go out. So, i don't want a relationship after my ex was verbally abusive and only made me more ill so it scares me to get into a relationship. So, when i started another boy was texting me and we started to talk. I told the first boy i only wanted to be friends with him because i don't want to have a relationship plus, iv'e only just moved and i wont to get to know people. So i start to text the 2nd boy and i start to like him alot and now i do like him and he likes me. But the 1st boy get's jelous anytime i talk to a boy, even if it's a mate. We argue on the phone! Now, the two boys are arguing over something and my name keeps coming in and out of it! The 2nd lad is meant to be a "player" but some people don't like him, but i said he's done nothing wrong to me so, why should i hate him? I can't tell the 1st lad i like him so he will shut up and stop being an attention seeker and the 2nd lad i do like, and people are coming up to me saying, oh i thought you liked him, not that other lad. And it's getting me mad. Because the 2nd lad said i didn't want anything to do with you, because he thought i was playing him but now he knows i'm not. Why should i keep somebody else happy and everybody else when it wont make me happy? Im so confussed HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment