Monday, July 18, 2011

What are good hiding places for diaries?

Ok so I have to hide my diaries in more secure locations. Currently, I have one under my mattress, and the other is in an ed hardy perfume box. The perfume is in a plastic molding so there is space underneath it. I feel like it may be found since my mom is home all day and I have found that she looks through my things. If anyone ever read my diaries, they would never speak to me again, I will be sent back to anger management, therapy, and counseling. I will be sent to a psychiatric ward. There is serious stuff in there and secrets that noone can ever discover. So what sre some good hiding place? List more than one. And please nothing crazy, like in the vent or in a wall. I need it in my house and room preferably. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment