Sunday, July 17, 2011

What can help my lesbian friend?

Okay, so one of my good good friends, let's call her Alexa recently discovered she is lesbian, well maybe like a few months ago. She's been having a hard time. Her parents and grandpa don't like it. Her dad was an alcolholic. He did drugs. She has bad parents. Her mom punched her in the face wenn she was little. Alexa had to go to a foster home. But then she got out of it. Her and her two sisters and cousins live down the street from me. Alexa was telling me how she's not happy anymore and hates her parents. The other day, Alexas mom was telling her how she shouldn't be lesbian and stuff. Alexa was so angry, and said "**** u!" her mom said.., "I bet you'd wanna." i thought that was really horrible! And her grandpa said.. "u better fix urself." her dad said... "that is sick and u should not be lesbian." I feel so bad.! Alexa even cut herself. She promised me she would never cut herself again. She does see a counselor btw. Alexa was telling me how she wants to have a girlfriend. She's is 9th grade. There is some girls in her school who are lesbian, but she told me they are not her type. Alexa does not have Internet at home. I want her to find someone.. Do any of you know of any like, lesbian groups in Massachusetts?? For people in high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment